Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Question Raises

Mir Ranjan negi (puran Singh), hockey coach
In 1982, blaming it on me that I didn't to my country, the other was playing all of the country.. bejod hard question, just sit in the train conductor, in the restroom area. traveling.Everything was done I Indian hockey team to join in his worst dreams I. it did not think the game has everything I own, I will not give up but I begana considered despite being removed from daily ground. team. hours just on. see my passion my partner were mastered and I add so many years by sixteen year old hockey. Far away from that relationship even though my hockey. coach as I took the chance to meet my friend Jyoti with carmen has.. Hockey Federation's Secretary General, he made hockey team coach me for me was we touring point. this very hard and 1998 Asian Games gold to India in a moment of happiness. my sixteen years was heavy on the people thereafter gibert. Wake up on me again and I believe that the traitors explained. then I phimel hockey team also combine and success of the new dimension at all odds my passion. pada, then the whole world my truth yashraj chakde India as the passion I children. Hockey also wished to putMy son, but did not succeed, which is now the world big., was fond of that I dislike desperately cookery-.. small son hockey is a good player, but the MBA course on that now I guilt pada. my child is probably not the cause of my pressure on its way back if my big son. today, I will not run on her I dream of my father rokunga. Completed, because I had the same dream that my children could not understand it I dream of is that I parted. bad in the early days, but now I have nothing to do with their children they put on pressure with. interest even more often.