Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rakhi Sawant Said For Sanjay Dutt

Famous item girl Rakhi Sawant and Drama Queen once again his statement are in the spotlight on charges of possessing illegal weapons he five-year sentence to Sanjay Dutt has reacted.

Sanju Baba is the Bollywood on conviction of inconsolable also forgot to cash the thread. He replaces Sanjay Dutt himself wanted to go to jail.

Rakhi says that since I have heard this news surprised. I heard that Sanjay Dutt has undergone very life suffer. before his mother's illness and death by intoxication from the her married life my talk full of conflict. Cropper. now that his life is restored on the track Meanwhile decision. I think now they should live. I respect the law Thee.

I want to replace that Sanjay I sent to jail, because neither my husband nor my children crying except my mum for my not going, while Sanjay's entire family. the thread says, the prison or jail is the same outside world. He says he's all for Nargis Dutt wants to honor and living as he does his much respect .