Monday, November 21, 2011

International Children's Peace Award

Swat valley in Pakistan's 13-year-Mlala Usufji Namakit is to award the International Children peacefully. Jabaj girl tied to the sacred edicts of the Taliban Tuglki painful gloves at the age of just 11 people in front of their pens to get the work done.
Mlala among those who had girls, which the Taliban decree has long been denied to go to school. Two years ago, girls' schools in Swat to the Taliban edict on the ban was Tuglki. Based on their experiences of the period, the girl wrote a diary for the BBC Urdu service.
Mlala eighth grade student. She beat 42 countries with 93 participants of the 2011 International Children's Peace Prize has achieved the enrollment. The award will be announced today. If Mlala he wins this award will honor Nobel laureate Desmond Tutu. Namakit four other girls were with him.
Mlala told the reporters that I am very happy that I have been Namakit with four other brave girls. I am affected by a girl named Michela, who fought for disability despite the child rights. He said if I win this award, I will continue to struggle. I wanted to open a teaching institution for destitute girls, so these girls to be self-sufficient in the future.
Asked why he started the campaign on the rights of girls Mlala by violence in the Swat Valley suffered too much on my mind. I want the world to the people of Swat, said militants should stop because there are people of peace. Mlala the first part of his diary, January 14, 2009 wrote. A day later, the Taliban issued an edict banning girls' school.